Objective Trading, Financial Solutions for Corporate & Individual Clients in Japan
Frustrated With Poor Returns From Japanese Banks?
Finding a place to put your money while living in Japan can be a challenge. The banks offer very low rates of interest, and other investment types typically require a large lump sum deposit. If this sounds familiar, then a Regular Investment plan might be an ideal solution for you.
A Regular Investment plan gives you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are moving forwards towards your financial goals. Whether you are looking to supplement or replace your public pension, buy a family home, save for a child’s education, or just have something for a rainy day, we can help.
Objective Trading Ltd., Regular Investment Plans Offer:
• High rates of return: Depending on the portfolio structure you can earn 12% ~ 14% per annum.
• High Security: Your assets are managed by some of the largest financial institutions in the world, and subject to government investor protection. NO TAX at source: Your profits accumulate in the Isle of Man, a tax haven.
• High regulation: The Isle of Man offers a strong regulatory environment, and has been awarded the highest Sovereign Credit Ratings available by both Standard and Poors and Moody’s.
• Flexibility: Plans are designed to meet the needs of real people, and are affordable for everyone.
• Your savings plan travels with you regardless of whether you return home or move to another country.
Objective Trading Information
Ginza 1-19-8, Ginza Sakura Building 5fl, Chuo-ku, Tokyo